GXT HighCharts

In my project, I had implement GXT chart. It works well on my system but my client wants to print the graph. Since the chart is in Flash, it can't be printed directly from the webpage. Actually I found an article to make it printable, but for it's not a good solution.

I found several project for JavaScript chart, but I to make it work with GWT & GXT is big problem for me.
Luckily, somebody has been working with Highchart (one of my candidate before) and give it a try.
I just follow the sample, and it works.

The project require jquery and highchart library.
After this I will found out whether it is work without jQuery since I can do AJAX query using GWT.

The project can found here: 
http://highcharts-gxt.sourceforge.net/wordpress/

Highchart
http://www.highcharts.com/

I'm going to replace the existing chart. Hopefully, there is no big issues arise.

1 comments:

daniele strollo said...

jquery can be excluded from the adapter part. Namely you can make your ajax calls and access services exposing json data without explicit usage of jquery.

Still, jquery must be included in the project since it remains a requirement of highchart-JS low level library for rendering charts.

daniele

 
Copyright © peyotest